SHOP INFO

Disheveled Designs Studio
620 S. Elm St.
Suite 104
Greensboro, NC 27406

CONTACT: disheveleddesigns@gmail.com

Follow the owner, Kerrie on Twitter and Instagram @KerrieNic



Etsy Site

Monday, January 30, 2012

This is the week!

After months of thought and planning, I am happy to announce that Disheveled Designs will be opening it's Etsy doors this FRIDAY!  I've also included a tab on my personal website devoted to the shop at www.disheveleddesigns.com.
Today I finalized the design of the hangtags, and printed them myself. 
This is an example of the free gift I made that will be included in each sale while supplies last!  These mini books fit nicely in a wallet, pocket, car cup holder and pretty much anywhere else you might need to jot down a little info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment